Nan Mustard's Recovery

This blog is a record of Erin (Nan) Mustard's recovery.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Midnight update for Friday June 22

Dear Family and Friends,
We did not go to the hospital after all. After I wrote on the blog we did several things, we put ice bags under her arms that we brought home from the hospital, great little devices to lower fever, we put cool clothes on her head, we took away her sheet, we added hydration, 2 bags of it and the next time we took the temperature it was 101.9, then 101.6 and now its 98.8 the last time we measured it. Nan has gone upstairs to bed in her own bed and is ready to sleep the night away. So from 103 at 6 pm, then 104.3 at 7 pm and then it started dropping to normal. We are thankful and wary of what will happen next.

We had all the things for the hospital for both of us loaded in the car. Dana scurried around and found everything she might need in the hospital and packed a bag. A few minutes ago when I took Nan up to bed I knocked on Dana's door to tell her the good news, she was elated.

Thanks for your prayers and concern for Nan.

this evening I am more dizzy than I was earlier in spite of the meds I am taking and my ears hurt badly, feel stuffed and uncomfortable. It might take a bit for the antibiotic to work on this ear infection. Fortunately I can take it easy and rest tomorrow and try to recover.

I got to speak to Art twice today. He and Connie and Liz are staying near Yosemite national park tonight. They are having a grand tour of the west and so far are safe and sound.

We are sending our love to you,

tim and nan and dana

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tim,

    I wrote response to this blog on the previous page by mistake. Sorry about that but We are Praying for You both and are thankful that the fever is under control without the Hospital Trip.

    May the Sabbath days rest bring relief & Healing for You both.

    Bob & Carrol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home