Nan Mustard's Recovery

This blog is a record of Erin (Nan) Mustard's recovery.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The party is on.............

Dear Friends and Family,

Its about 9:30 on sunday morning, its foggy here, fire is burning the Diaz wood, Starr is soaking up the heat and trying to heal her hurt foot, Nan is resting. We woke at 8:30, did Kytril for possible nausea, dumped some bags and then Nan was able to go back to sleep. Considering she didn't make it to bed until nearly midnight last night sleep is good. Pam slept in the recliner and said she would have started work earlier but it was cold. It was and she is right. So I made a fire and she did a few things and then headed home to create vege meatballs and return. Her work really shows, I need to watch her carefully working side by side sometime so I can learn how to clean. Not something I know too much about. Another tribute to Nan, she has cared for so many things for these 36 years and I am very grateful to her.

She slept great last night only waking once to dump bags, has a sore throat this morning but that has been the case for several days. I made several trips to Safeway last night for things and thanks to Donna and her generous gift card it was all covered. Barb and Gerry have already called this morning and I think are on their way to our house as I write. Gerry is pretty much on crutches due to a sore on his foot so we'll have to take it easy on him today.

Looking forward to seeing you!

love

tim

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you were able to have the party. Now I'm looking forward to the report of how it went. Since my body is still in a different time zone I won't wait up for the blog to come through tonight and tomorrow I'm not sure I'll have time to check the blog in the a.m.

    I arrived here in Boise about 11:15 this a.m. Linda is scheduled for surgery on her knee at 9:00 a.m. Please remember her in your prayers. She says she needs a miracle. I believe in miracles!

    Have another great week. I hope the festivities didn't wear you out too much.

    Love and Prayers ~ Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home