Nan Mustard's Recovery

This blog is a record of Erin (Nan) Mustard's recovery.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Morning report - Tuesday

Hi
Nan is resting now watching the Price if Right now after returning from the CT scan. Burt is the tech that helps with the CT and he is very kind and considerate to Nan. He and his assistant made quick work of the CT process and have sent Nan back to her room so she can have that much desired cup of ice water. That is all she really wanted, ice water. Now she is resting, enjoying being back and having it over with. We will get results from Dr. Benstock, the infectious disease doctor and then move to the next step what ever that is. Nan is feeling very well this morning in spite of the insult of drinking that terrible battery acid stuff.
I working and will leave about 2 for Lodi appointment. Until then I'll fit in some lunch, a shower, shave and some more work out the door. Nan will mostly rest up.
We will write more this evening. Many thanks for your prayers and messages of courage and love.

love from Room 3111
tim and nan

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just thinking of you both so much lately. What a wonderful invention this BLOG! I know our LA reunion is coming this fall...I wish you both would be there. I so appreciated you both at the 35th, and our time together. I cannot find words to share my feelings with you as you struggle in this cycle of life. I wish you both strength to endure, peace and comfort knowing all your friends love you both very much.
    Life is a journey and what a ride you have been on! Take care. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sue Crumley McCann
    Pleasant Hill, Oregon

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tim,

    Resting is good. Done with CT Scan is good. Having your desires quinched by ice water is really good! That happened to me once. Someone threw cold water on me and the quinched my desires completely!

    Since this is a short BLOG I thought I would take this opportunity to do something that I have always wanted to do. Read between the lines. So here goes. It shouldn't take too long. m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m
    ah m m m m m m m m oh m m m m m m
    m m m m done. Dang, I must not be doing it right. There is nothing between the lines but space!

    Wes

    ps Don't drink all the battery acid. I need some for my battery is low.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home