Nan Mustard's Recovery

This blog is a record of Erin (Nan) Mustard's recovery.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sabbath Morning report, Nan is much better!

Dear Ones,
A quick report as I am anxious to get back over to Nan. I called the nursing station this morning to inquire about Nan and found myself talking to her directly. She sounded much much better and was totally lucid and was grumbling about the rough night and not enough sleep etc. Sure sounded like the Nan I love. She said she does not remember me leaving last night and yesterday is sort of blur. She asked the nurse in the background what her latest temp was, it was 97.8 which means normal, they take it under her arm and you need to add a point to the resulting number.
So I'm collecting those things we have at the hospital to make her stay work better and heading over now. Thank you all for your many prayers and suplications for Nan.

She is in room 3117 on the A ward at John Muir hospital, Concord Campus just off Grant off 242.

I am taking her cell phone so she can be in touch with the world again if she wants to be.

Thanks and we send our love,

Tim and Nan

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad Nan is now resting comfortably, no fever and able to communicate again. I'm also glad YOU were able to get some rest knowing her needs were being taken care of. Tim, I don't know how you keep up with your schedule. Well yes, I do. There's only one answer ~ God gives you strength for each day to do what needs to be done.

    Give Nan my love today and let her know she is in my prayers.

    I'm taking a "down day" today. The blinds are closed, the phone number is on the door and I am not even getting dressed until time to go to the 6:00 concert. What luxury!

    Thanks for the update this a.m. Nan is where she needs to be for now. You also needed the break.

    Continued Love and prayers ~ Carol

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We echo Carol's remarks Tim, God is watching over Nan and You are getting much needed rest too.

    We are off to Our Special Lunch and will write again this Evening.

    We continue in Prayer for You Both.

    Bob & Carrol.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tim & Nan,

    Our Sabath school class here in Waterford had special prayer for you this morning.I hadn't seen the recent Sabbath Morning Report. So glad to hear things are much better this morning. What an emotional rollercoaster!

    God be with you both, we'll keep praying often.

    Nancy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home