Nan Mustard's Recovery

This blog is a record of Erin (Nan) Mustard's recovery.

Sunday, July 08, 2007











Good morning


Just had to tell you the news, Nan slept without high fevers last night. I took her temp under her arm at 10 and it was 99.3 and this morning I was awake an hour or so just talking with God and afraid to take her temp for fear it was bad. I thought not though since she was sleeping peacefully and breathing normally. Per jason and jo's suggestion I brought out the humidifier and put it on high and I think that helped her breath better. This morning her temp was 99.3 again. Praise the Lord and I do mean it.
Here are a couple photos from last evening I forgot to include. Jason called when they got home safely and now to get Nikki, Keanna and Steve back safely today would be good as well.

John and Karen Cress are on Catalina Island today with their son Tim getting married. She texted me a messsage, guys are golfing, girls are having breakfast and the weather sounds good for the day. What a precious day for all. She didn't care for the ride out as it is in a small boat and she gets seasick.

Love
tim and nan
PS The photos show Jo holding a very pretty cookie box. This is what Irene brought to her from Singapore on her recent trip. Jo opened and enjoyed the special contents and let us sample as well. Yummy. Thank you Irene for making Jo's day.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tim,

    My,what big ears you have! The better to hear my sweet wife when shes sleeping. Oh my, what big teeth you have! The better to eat any cookies my dear daughter might bring. My, what big eyes you have! The better to see my wonderful family and friends.

    Oh happy day when Jesus washed my sins away! Happy day also when he gave relief from fevers.

    May the rest of your day and evening continue to improve.

    Wes

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tim & Nan,

    So very good to read that last night was more peaceful and no fever to deal with. That is what We all asked the Good Lord for and thank You Lord for answering Our requests.

    To Marilyn in Lincoln, Yes We were in the same class 0f "56" with Cal We were both aquainted with Him in School and Church activities for many Years. I took some Shop classes with Him and always found Him to be a warm & friendly person which ment so much to Me as I was a new comer to Lodi, moving there in 1955, November and joining the class of "56". We have lost many members the last few Years and at our 50th reunion there were many "Empty Chairs" Time has a way of dealing Us all out, some sooner than others. Our E Address is bobncarrol@aol.com.

    We will continue to keep You in prayer for Healing & comfort.

    Love,

    Bob & Carrol

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tim and Nan,

    It is good to see pictures! They speak more than words.

    Jo looks good, but a bit tired as I'm sure she is not resting as well as she would like. Soon and very soon she will be up at night with little Timothy on the outside.

    Good news that Nan had no fever this a.m. Is she off the Sprycel? It sounds like she had a good night which makes for a good night for Tim also. And I hope you both had an ok day today.

    Love and prayers ~ Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home